Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Right Results

Let us realize that:
the privilege to work is a gift,
the power to work is a blessing,
the love of work is success!  ~David O. McKay

A man who gives his children habits of industry provides for them better than by giving them fortune.  ~Richard Whately

The highest reward for a person's toil is not what he gets for it but what he becomes by it.  ~John Ruskin

I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake.  ~George Bernard Shaw

Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.  ~Theodore Roosevelt

Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.  ~James Allen

Quotes about work