Thursday, May 8, 2014

An Appeal

Dear Readers,

(Cheers to good quotes.)

Greetings to all who have stumbled upon this blog in one way or another over the last five years.  

Many of you know that this blog has been an enriching hobby for me, and I appreciate any interest that you have shown.  

If you enjoy this blog or find it meaningful in any way,  I wonder if you would consider:

-sharing or recommending quoteflections or any of my posts to others through email?

-'liking' quoteflections now on Facebook?  Here I provide regular updates.

-following quoteflections on Twitter?  Here I provide frequent submissions.

-following  365 Quote Quest?  Here I provide reflective questions for each of my regular posts from quoteflections.   Consider them meditation nuggets. 

-visit my Author Central page at Amazon where I have published four books.  (By the way, I enjoy a miniscule royalty stream; my reward is the daily posting.)

I welcome emails if you wish to provide some feedback.  Thanks to all who may glean some inspiration from this blog....'celebrating life with enduring quotes.'